Prices & Deadlines
|Super Early Bird||300 USD||1 June 2023|
|Early Bird||349 USD||1 July 2023|
|Standard||425 USD||22 August 2023|
|Last Minute||450 USD||Last minute and at the door price|
Super Early Bird Registration
- Entry to the full two days conference in 2 tracks – 5-6 September
- Entry to the evening networking events
- Access to any Meet Ups during the event
- Access to a selected number of catch-up videos from the conference after the event
- Prices are in USD and payment will be made online using an international credit card when you register.
- Group tickets which can be paid by invoice using a bank transfer are available ONLY for groups of 5 participants or more.
- Partner organisations offer discounts using a specific partner discount code. Check with the organisation you are affiliated to.
Special discount rates with partner codes:
Special rates may apply if you have a discount code through membership with some of our partner organisations, please contact them for their discount code.
If you are a group of 5 or more from the same organisation please contact RDAsia@meetx.se for group discounts.
Community radio discount:
If you are a community radio station or a student please ask us for special rates: RDAsia@meetx.se
Registration is binding and payment for tickets will not be refunded. You can transfer the ticket to another person. To do this – send mail to RDA@meetx.se
The Association Radiodays Europe reserves the right to modify dates, locations, time schedules and programmes caused by “force majeure”. “Force majeure” is defined as incidents beyond anyone’s control such as – but not limited to – general strikes, invasions, hostilities, war, rioting or similar situations, or acts-of-God such as – but not limited to – pandemics, epidemics, floods, volcanic eruption, earthquakes or other convulsions of nature and other acts. In that case, the registration remains binding and there are strictly no refunds given. In the case of event cancellation directly or indirectly caused by – or resulting from – “force majeure”, Radiodays Europe will notify the registered persons. The contract shall automatically terminate, and the Association Radiodays Europe may retain as liquidated damages any and all fees paid by the registered person.
During the registration process participants are asked to agree to these T&C’s.